Wednesday, September 9, 2009

BREEDING BABY SIAMESE FIGHTING FISH/ BETTA FISH! SIX STEPS!

Welcome to Siamese fighting fish world. Siamese fighting fish/Betta fish owners can obtain free information to help with breeding Betta fish babies.

STEP 1

I have had some people ask me ‘how do I go about breeding with my Siamese fighting fish/betta fish’?

I have not tried this myself yet, but I have garnered a fair bit of information from different sources on how to go about breeding Siamese fighting fish/betta fish.

First and foremost you have to know the difference between a male and a female Siamese fighting fish/betta fish.

The male will have long and colorful fins, whereby the females are a bit more bland and their fins are much shorter. The females are also chubbier and shorter than the male.

Go to ‘ breeding information’ below.

No comments:

Post a Comment