Friday, March 27, 2009

Talking to your Siamese fighting fish/ Bettafish

Welcome to the world of the Siamese Fighting Fish. Free tips about keeping Siamese fighting fish. Lots of Siamese fighting fish news and much much more on Siamese fighting fish, your Home and family pet’s home.

Talking to your Siamese Fighting Fish/ Betta Fish. They have ‘Ears’!

I have done some talking and then some to ‘Samurai’ this week I can tell you!

Most people will know how stressful it is when you are having renovations done. Especially when you have to check everything the workers are doing all of the time. They do not seem to listen to you properly and the next thing you find that they have done it wrong or that they have broken something. Then they have to redo it correctly and have wasted your time and money.

I think builders and painters should be on the receiving end, and only then will they realize what it feels like when it happens to them.

Anyway, I have done much cursing and swearing mostly, trying to let ‘Samurai’ our Siamese fighting fish, know how I feel and to get all the stress out. Not at him, but just to have someone who will listen to what I say. ‘Samurai’ seems to sympathize with me, so all is well, thank goodness.

All the work is almost finished and then I can get back to posting more often.

Further news on your Siamese Fighting Fish/ Betta fish ‘Ears’ in the next post.
Click on ‘Free bonuses’ for more information

1 comment:

  1. I have been inlove with a fish called Sven who is this simese fighting fish.He belongs to a friend and lives in an office and I took him home over the holiday period because my friend is away and because i am inlove with the fish.. he knows who I am..he yawned the other day..and so I am googling things like "do fish yawn" etc..and came across your site.. and yes I talk to Sven. I have also taken photo's of him with minature mexican hat on his tank..and palm trees to show the owner that Sven is having a holiday too. I don't want to give Sven back.. I know my friend will KNOW it is not Sven if I bought another fish and lied it was Sven. I have some plans.. all lies so far.. I dont want to give him back..he is happy with me i can tell... Great fish~!

    ReplyDelete